Bagels with gravlax, cream cheese and cucumbers
Bagels are an excellent way to start off your day. If you are thinking of what you could use to top them, then the possibilities are endless. Combine proteins and vitamins for a breakfast that will give you energy for the rest of the day.
In this post we’ll show you a quick and delicious way to garnish your morning meals. For this you’ll need few toppings :).
The ingredients are for 2 servings.
Ingredients for 2 bagels:
- 2 bagels (we used some very nice ones with raisin and cinnamon , but the choice is yours)
- cream cheese (we used Philadelphia with French herbs)
- few slices of gravlax (raw salmon, cured in salt, sugar, and dill). Lox can be used instead or some thin sliced smoked salmon
- one medium cucumber, sliced
- few slices of lemon
- some red onion
- parsley or dill (optional) used for decoration