Irish coffee with love
The below ingredients are for 1 serving, a 200 ml coffee glass.
Note: These quantities have to be adjusted accordingly to the size of the glass used.
Ingredients for Irish Coffee:
- 120 ml strong coffee
- 40 ml Irish whiskey (or less or more depending on your liking)
- 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar
- whipped cream (I’ve used a plant-based cream and it worked perfectly)
- grated chocolate or cocoa powder to decorate (optional)
- heatproof coffee glass or mug
How to make Irish Coffee:
- Start off by making the coffee.
- Heat the coffee glass by pouring some hot water into it. Skip this step if your glass doesn’t have a handle. You don’t want to risk burning your hands.
- Empty the glass by pouring away the water. Heat a small saucepan on medium heat. Add the sugar and coffee and stir well to combine until all sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat. Add the whiskey and stir well. Pour the coffee mixture into the heated glass.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate or dust with cocoa powder.
Serve and Enjoy! See more drinks here.